What is marketing and why should I do this or even spend money on this stuff?
Marketing is that pivotal connection with potential customers to create a selling opportunity, this pipeline creates a “sale”, the bloodline of a business. An effective marketing strategy allows your company to be in the mindset of potential buyers, first and second.
How can Open for Business Consulting help? We can help you make the connections with potential customers. How do we do this?
- Creating organic visibility – do folks “know” your company?
- What products or services you sell
- Business owner brand awareness – does your community and neighbors know “you”?
- What is your influence in your business community?
- Credibility – how does potential customers “feel” about you and your business?
- Involvement – how you can grow your business by supporting your community. Giving back is good for your business
- Integrity – creating confidence with your potential customers
It’s not just for cattle, anymore!
Branding, it is how your potential and existing customers think and feel of you and your company. Do people say positive things about you and your company? How do people feel about you and your company? How does your products or services help them?
- You are your company’s brand
- Creating know, love and trust of your brand
- Does your band create a happiness factor?
- Creating social awareness to grow your brand
- Creating integrity of your brand
- Does your brand promote sharing and giving back?
- Does your brand tell a powerful story?
According to Entrepreneur Magazine have a solid story:
Before you can connect with anyone, you need to be connected with yourself. This means being in touch with who you are and what you want. What is your ultimate goal? Too often we believe incorrectly that the successful networkers know everyone. In truth, the successful networkers know the right ones. Because there are only so many hours in a day, it is imperative you take the time to really breakdown your goals, your dreams and your current situation. Where do you want to be in six months? Where do you want to be in six years? All of the answers to these questions make up your story, cementing the tale you tell on your foray through the networking world, providing you with a compass that points you toward beneficial network additions.
In one of my networking groups Kevin, the facilitator talks about – GAINS:
G – Goals
A – Accomplishments
S – Skills
Need a branding strategy or assessment? Let Open for Business Consulting show you how to get there! Call today at: 409-795-7826 or email: www.openforbusinessconsulting.com